|St. Kitts and Nevis Labour Party
House of Representatives seats, 2004: -
The St. Kitts Nevis Labour Party is the biggest political party in the Federation. The St. Kitts-Nevis Labour Party (formerly the St. Kitts Workers League Limited) was established in 1932. It was established as a vanguard party passionately committed to empower the masses of the country. It aims and objectives include:
- To achieve and maintain political independence for the people of the State.
- To promote the political, social and economic welfare of all of the people of the State.
- To maintain a vigorous and conscious political vanguard for removing all forms of oppression and for the maintenance of a democratic government.
- To work with and in the interest of the St Kitts-Nevis Trades and Labour Union and other kindred organizations, in joint political or other actions, in harmony with the Constitution and Standing Orders of the Party.
- To co-operate with other democratic organizations in the Caribbean and elsewhere with a view to promoting the welfare of our country and the Caribbean.
- To secure and maintain the complete unity of the people of the State in their struggle for political, social and economic advancement.
Ms. Wanda Connor, CEO
St. Kitts-Nevis Labour Party Secretariat
Church Street, Basseterre
Tel: + 1 869 465 5347